Cairo, 22 March 2012
ANHRI released today issue No. 50 of Wasla publication under the main title “Extermination of the judiciary”, and the main blog entry was given the title “Festival of al-Orouba Palace”, which is a satirical blog entry on the race to run for presidency.
The issue included a nmber of Egyptian and Arab blog entries, such as:
- Does al-Balkmy’s nose change the course of history?
- “We were always loyal to lost causes,” said the professor.
- Illusions of the post-revolutio
- Deja Vu: Attempt to critique contemporary art
- Federalism is an administrative technology or a republican trend?
- The ultimate solution to the success of the Syrian revolution .. assured and tested
- Ten tips for Khaled Ali
- On the GUC
- Additionally, the issue included a number of blog entries in English.
Issue No. 50 is the last of Wasla publication which began in April 2010. Soon, we will resume the issuance of the publications with a new vision in terms of content, editing, and visual form. Stay tuned for Wasla’s surprises in its new issues :
Also available in :العربية