Litigation of Blocking 21 Internet Websites
On 5 May 2007,
Administrative Judiciary Court in the State Council - sixth circuit, takes up the suit no. 15755  judiciary of blocking 21 websites.
The court postponed to the session of 9 June 2007 to submit the litigation to the state commissioner board.
- The plaintiff and his lawyers attended the session and presented a bill to amend his demands and he pleaded against the Arabic Network for Human Rights Information HRinfo's funding system by the Dollars of the foreign countries. Moreover, he criticized HRinfo's defense for Karim Amer and Howaida Taha and stated that human rights organizations declare that Egyptian judiciary is not fair enough.
- The government's lawyer attended the session and presented the bill and its verbal defense.
- The opposition to the litigation and the combination against blocking the websites attended the session.
- HRinfo's lawyer - during confrontation - presented four documents files to the plaintiff and he denied the file containing the email he sent to HRinfo's Executive Director praising HRinfo's efforts.
- Taher Abu El Nasr the lawyer presented a file with the litigation intruders and he demanded registering the plaintiff's offense against HRinfo in the record, he also demanded holding the litigation and giving permission for presenting the bill.